Friday, May 2, 2008

This week





This week has been a slow one. I've been spending a lot of time researching lots of fun stuff to do this summer. There are a lot of things we ( I) are looking forward to doing including: a weekly playgroup, the malco movies for kids, hopefully some swimming, going to the zoo and pink palace when they are free, I found a program that is free for kids where they do some stuff with nature.... I think its at the Litcherman Nature center but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Anyways, I'm hoping for a lot of fun to come! This weeks highlight would be going to the park on Wed with our friend Mandy who is great nanny to two little kids... She's also an awesome babysitter... if you want her number let me know!!:)



Annie makes this silly face all the time. She looks like a monkey!

3 comments:

jewly said...

Sounds like fun times are ahead for your girls. Let me know if you ever want company. Saige loves to get out of the house.

Christine said...

Morgan is looking forward to the tie dye on Friday ,although she dosen't get what it is - it's just an excuse to play.

erin said...

I'm sad I don't get to go do all of those things with you! How fun! And Annie is looking so tall! She is so close to Claire's height. They look like the best of friends!