Monday, May 19, 2008

WE (he) Did It!!

Okay, well obviously I've been watching too much Dora... Anyways... After almost 5 months of interviewing and holding our breath. Jed has been offered a job with Helena Industries. He will be doing cost accounting instead of aduiting. (See I DO listen). He has informed his current job and starts in two weeks!! I am so proud of him. He has had a much better attitude during this process than I have. ( It's hard when there is nothing I do about it!!) He will have to work a little bit more hours... but we will all adjust the best we can. I love my man!! ( I know... cheesy)

Bridge, Tree, Tall mountain... (o sorry,, Dora's back!! )

4 comments:

erin said...

Yeah! Congrats! I'm so glad he got a new job!
I've got news for you! (Christine wanted me to surprise you at play group, but I couldn't wait!) I'm COMING to town! June 9 (way late at night) and not leaving until the 18th!!! So I have a week and a half and wanted to make sure you could fit some time in to see me!!! :)

jewly said...

Congratulations! Let the new adventure begin.

Rachel said...

Congrats! I dont know all the details, but you sound happy and I am happy for you guys! Good Luck with the new Job!

Rachel said...

I am tagging you! ::::TAG::: now you have to go see my blog and copy it to yours... Love!