Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Great Weekend




We had a really great weekend. We played with some friends. Then, on Saturday morning I got to go to yard sales ( a random hobby of mine) I ended up getting these really great teaching supplies from a former Kindergarten teacher. They are called folder games and they often are found in a typical kindergarten setting during center time or something like that. There were thirty different games and the box.!! It was a great deal ($5) and until I go back to the classroom Claire and Annie can play them!

Anyways, then Sat. night we went to O'Charley's with Jed's family. I haven't been there in a long time and it I think it has improved alot! My girls have so much fun playing with their cousin, Tessa!


Here are random pics from the weekend:

1 comments:

jewly said...

What a fun weekend. I love the picture of the guys playing video games with the girls in thier laps.