Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged Again

Yea, I got tagged again!

Okay here goes:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I would have just finished 9th grade and probably spending most of my mornings doing pom practice while we prepared for completions to qualify for nationals and trying to avoid my family!! ( love her now of course!!:)

2. What were 5 things on my to-do list today?

Well this question is unfair b/c right now I am really busy and usually I'm SOO not! But today I had to call the doctor about sick kid #2, wait around for our contractor, plan a skit for the Yw to do a girls camp, pick out something to wear for Jed's goodbye party at work, finish reading the book for book club tonight!!, call friends to cancel park plans,,,, o wait I think that is more than 5!

3. Snacks I love:

It really changes... but I like most kind of chips and usually I just eat whatever snacks my kids leave behind. Also, any kind of candy is dangerous!!

4. Things I would do if I was a Billionaire: I would be like the girls on The Real Housewives of New York on Bravo.... Watch it! Also, I would share the money of course, with people and organizations I felt would benefit!

5. Places I lived:
Germantown, TN
Covington, Tn (does that count as a different place!!!)
Murfreesboro, TN

1 comments:

Tracy & Joe said...

Just stopping by to stalk for a minute! Your blog looks great! Those pics of Annie and Claire are soo cute! Talk to you soon!
T