Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Over the weekend, (May 17th), Jed and I celebrated five years of marriage. (together almost 7 years now). We took an opportunity to get-away. Our girls stayed with Anut Megan....they love to be there!!! So at 11:00 on Saturday we were free!! First, we went to the mall. We decided we each got 100 dollars from our rebate to buy anything we wanted. I had no trouble spending mine.

Next, it was time for a movie. We went to see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie. It was good, but too long I thought. I have never read the books but I'm sure they are better than the movies.
After that, I went and had a pedicure and Jed went to a guitar store and drooled over $2,500 guitars. Then, we checked into our Bed and Breakfast place. It was called the Old Church House. It is literally an old church that someone remodeled and turned into a Bed and Breakfast. The next stop was Dinner to celebrate both the anniversary and the new job! We went to Firebirds and dropped a pretty penny or two there! Our last stop was Wal-mart ( doesn't every trip involve a trip to Walmart??) we stopped to pick up some books. I got the new Stephanie Meyer book ( who I now have a total obsession with) and Jed got all the Narnia books in one big book. We had the best day and I felt like royalty! ( o yea, I forgot to mention the massage I had at the B and B ) So, all and all We had a blast!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on 5 years! That is Awesome! Sounds like you guys had a great time.

jewly said...

That looks like fun. Happy anniversary 2 weeks late.

Shannon said...

So much to say! Congratulations on the job and the anniversary. Eric and I just celebrated 14 years. I think I sent you the Twilight series for Christmas-I want to hear what you have to say about it all-they're so fun. I have also read the Host. What do you think of it? and finally what are you reading for book club? I have to present so I'm looking for ideas.