Saturday, March 28, 2009

Why I heart the Mall

1. It smells great! It smells like all my favorite food put together into a super food.
2. I love watching the people who are walking around. I like to imagine stories about them.
3. I love watching the awesome new mall cops drive in those sweet robo things.
4. As Claire pointed out, there are giant barbies (mannequins) that wear beautiful clothes.
5. There is a an indoor play area for kids. I wish Memphis had more like it. I mean besides McDoanald's where else can your kids play inside.
6. I have good memories of going there when I was a kid with my Grandma Hiatt. We used to go like every week. I would ride the merry go around and then eat some Chick-fil-a because that used to be the only place you could get Chick-Fil-A. Then, we would look at this one store that all kinds of little statues of carousels, swans, and people. That was my favorite!
7. I like seeing what other people are buying. and Then wonder how the pay for like 4 bags from A and F .. Does anyone still wear that?

Okay... What am I missing?

4 comments:

Dani said...

I miss you and we are aching to come to Memphis. How does early May sound?

Lavada said...

I should make you my personal shopper.

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

I heart the mall also. Especially the shoes.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

So great that none of your reasons include actually shopping and buying stuff. I mean, all that money spent really takes away from the joy, doesn't it? :)