Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Back Into Blogging


Spring brings .. a relaxing conference weekend. Snuggling with Shelby aka Shellfish, Sugar, Bee, and She She.



Spring brings Easter Egg Hunts!!! Guess how much candy they ate that day!!


Spring brings a room makeover.

Spring brings a funny nose!
My favorite Annie smile... eyes shut..teeth cheesing
Spring brings Daddy taking a day off to take his two favorite little girls to the zoo!


What a great spring its been! It seems as if summer is already knocking on my door telling me its time to sweat! Hope you and yours have a lovely Easter season. !

6 comments:

Christine said...

Like the room color- Vana would feel right at home in there.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

THAT is a pink room. And I miss the zoo.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, Your youngest, (annie?) looks so grown up!!!! When I got back in contact with you she was a little babe, and now she looks like a big kid!!!! WOW! I think that means it is time for another! ;)

Dani said...

OOOH I JUST LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! I love the cute flowers and girly stuff hanging in their room! SO CUUTE! They are so dang cute. Seriously.

erin said...

So fun! I love the new room, especially the lanterns!!! Great taste! (I found mine at Michael's because we don't have a Hobby Lobby here! Oh how I miss Hobby Lobby!!!)
And I can't believe how grown up the girls are looking, especially Annie!!! We miss you guys! We just got plane tickets for Christmas and I think that's the next time we'll be there!!! Still a long ways away!!!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Love the post, BFF! Barbie Pink is awesome. Summer is almost here, soon is it will be time for swimming lessons! See you there!