Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Grandpa Hiatt Turns 80!!!

These might be a little out of order but you will get the feel of the party from the pictures. My mom's dad celebrated his 8oth birthday on March 7. ( His actual birthday was the 8th). All the extended family came in town for it. Here is Grandpa opening his presents.
Danielle and Baby Caleb going for a ride in the old car! Hooray!
Me and Claire going for a ride! Don't tell the police .. no car seats!! Caleb enjoyed the ride the most and cried after it was over!
Jed and I standing up on the coupla. I've never been up there before. My grandparents have lived there for 40 years and I've never been up there .. Can you believe that!?
Grandpa blowing out all 80 candles.
The kids mostly played outside. This was a good thing because there were alot of people in and out of the house and they would have been in the way. We all agreed that Grandpa could beat most of his friends in a race!


The best part of the whole party was seeing my mom, uncle, and anut play and sing some songs after the party was over. It was something I don't think I will ever forget. I love all of you!

3 comments:

Dani said...

ok i am DYING these pictures are sooooo cute!!!!!!! And good job on your list, I loved reading it!!! I am so posting a few of these pics on my blog. So cute. miss you. I'll call you soon!

Christina MC said...

LOVE your hair!

Susan said...

So funny that someone actually counted out and put all 80 candles on the cake - and then you made poor grandpa blow every single one out!