Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tagged for My Eight

I was tagged by Cousin Dani! I love you girl!

8 Favorite T.V. Shows

1. Lost
2. The Office
3. How I met your mother
4. Rules of Engagement
5. Everybody Hearts Raymond
6. Eli Stone ( which they pulled!)
7. Friends
8. The Food Network (anything and everything on it)

8 Things I did Today

1. Went to an early morning church meeting
2. Taught a lesson to my all girls Sunday School class
3. Heated up leftovers
4. Sent out about 4 different emails to 4 different people
5. Went to my mom's for Sunday dinner
6. Tired to clean the house
7. Did this list
8. sleep


8 Things I am looking Forward to

1. Hanging with my bff at Benihana!
2. Bring a friend dinner who just had surgery.
3. My Brother coming home from his Mission.
4. The Pioneer trek I get to go on in June
5. THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO ADDING TO our family with another little person SOMEDAY NOT NOW!!!
6. Taking the girls on a Disney cruise in September!!!!!
7. Working with a new group of girls in my church class
8. My Anniversary May 17th.

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Benihanna
2. Formosa
3. Chick-Fil-A
4. El Porton
5. Red Robin
6. Bonefish Grill
7. Jason's Deli ( even though I never go there!)
8. Baskin Robbins

8 Things on my Wish List

1. More housekeeping skills
2. a swing set for the kids
3. More time with family
4. a cruise ( ok I'm going on one but not till September)
5. Learn how to make cute stuff that I could give people
6. more kids
7. wishing had more I wanted but can't think of anything .. I'm truly blessed.
8. that I can be the kind of person my kids can be proud of

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oooo I'm so jealous of your Disney cruise!!! They look so awesome! You're going on the trek? We were asked but we haven't committed. What are you going to do with your girls while you're there?

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

This is fun, bff. How come you didn't tag anybody?