Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ladies to get this treatment you have to ask....



All right, before everyone starts saying what a perfectly lovely husband I have (which I agree), Ladies men don't read your minds so if you want something ask:

So the day before Valentine's day, Jed sister came over to babysit so we could go out to dinner. Jed promised me a surprise after dinner and honestly, I wasn't expecting much because the surprise I asked for would involve someone watching the kids over night and I knew Megan wasn't staying over. I figured , O well, so we went dinner at Oskaka. It was great and just want I wanted. So, then Jed asked me if I was ready for my surprise, I began to get a little weary as we started driving out of the Collierville City limits. I started asking him questions, like you didn't name a star after me or something right? Well eventually, I was told to close my eyes and not peep till he told me. This went on for about 5 more minutes. Then, when I was allowed to open my eyes, behold the Courtyard Marriot. I just looked at him and said "if we aren't staying here this isn't even funny!" I'm really good at accepting gifts! (NOT). Needless to say I was super surprised especially when I walked in in saw the suitcase with my bathrobe (which I noticed was missing that morning but figured one the kids was playing with it). !

Of course, I asked him how he pulled this off. He said he went during his lunch hour and checked in and had packed our things the night before when I had been out at a church outing! He's sooo sneaky!! It was a wonderful surprise and I wish we could have stayed longer!!

1 comments:

Dani said...

You and I are so alike, Cous. I told Blake about 500 times that I didnt want any fattening treats, I wanted a ton of gorgeous roses, and I wanted a bouquet of fruit. Lo and Behold, I got what I wanted!!! We have smart hubbies who LISTEN! :)