Friday, June 5, 2009

Project Gazebo and Other Stuff

Chandler doing some awesome nanja moves in the playroom.
What the Kids did during Project Gazebo.
After it was all finished, I also added some cute sparkling lights that look like palm trees. I'm quite proud of it. We couldn't have finished without Cat and Dave's help! Ask Dave about his Sponge Bob Square Pants Behind!


Annie really likes Makeup! As you can see, I can't leave the play make up out anywhere that she might find it!
Claire looking mature.
When did Annie get so grown up! Yikes! Pretty soon we will start the potty train and I will be diaper free!

4 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

awww, I miss you guys. nice gazebo. I'm coming to memphis soon...soon as in, as soon as I recover from delivering a toddler.

luv ya!

Lavada said...

Send me that picture of Annie with the make-up. So Cute!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

It took some real men to build that gazebo. Also some hot chicks to assist.

gazebo said...

If you need style and comfort for your garden or your lawn, you can just get yourself a gazebo hut. It will serve as your perfect hideout during sunny days and will keep you warn on a rainy day.