Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Keeps on Flying By

I love the above photos because the first one is like the cute photo and the second one is their true personality (sad and angry)

Enjoying the Doobie Brothers Concert! Not too hot! It was actually really nice. It was even nicer when we drove across the golf green to get out of the crazy parking area.
Why am I holding my hand like that?
Pampered Chef Party with Liza. Last call if anyone wants to order anything I'm turning it all in to her on Friday!:) We had a good time eating and using the chopper.


It's hard to believe it is the end of June already! I'm glad because I hate summer. Its hot, the kids get bored, and I'm the palest person in the world so its not like I really love to hang out poolside. O well! We still have a lot summer to go but at least I have swimming lessons for the kids to look forward to for the next 2 weeks. (I am pretty sure my girls are going to win for most terrified). I am also looking forward to maybe.. finally getting around to ordering a bed for Jed and I so we can get our mattress off the floor. Besides those great events here is the rest of the fun stuff we did last week! ( okay I realized now the pictures came first but whatever)

4 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

What?! the Doobie Brothers came to Memphis? oh, I am so jealous.

Dani said...

we miss you guys!!!!!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Sorry I've been neglecting my BFF blogging duties. Summer is flying by. Glad we could get together before swimming lessons. Also, where is my chopper??

Lavada said...

What! My little ladies are never sad and angry. They are always adorable! Love the ribbons in their hair. How long before Annie pulled them out?

Oma