Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stats 2009

Okay because I know you REALLY wanted to know this:

Claire weight: 27 and 3/4 pounds (3rd percentile)
Height: 3'foot 2

Annie weight: 26 pounds (35th percentile)
Height: 3 feet

Dr. Chris said Claire is the size of an average 3 year old... wow... I guess she'll be in a real carseat forever. The rule is 4 feet tall, age 4, and 40 pounds. At this rate of growth she'll be in carseat goin going the 1st grade!! O well!! Clarie has begun to realize she's smaller than all her friends at school and this is a hard fact. I never remember having to hard of time with it growing up .. I always thought being small is what made me different than everyone. Guess thats hard for a 4 year old to see.. O well, next time you see her tell what a big girl she is!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Actually, that is pretty interesting to me! Because, I just took Caroline to the doctor and she's 44lbs and 44"! Our girls are the opposite extremes of the spectrum!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Oh, it's always best to be the cute little thang. and she is!