Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Disney Cruise Part 2

Minnie Mouse ( Pirate)


Our little room

Disney's Private Island

Nassau Bahamas
Inside the Atlantis Hotel on the Bahamas
Okay I would love to explain in detail every little thing but honestly, it seems like I am running out of time (as always). Overall, the cruise was amazing. I was little nervous the first day, feeling a little trapped, but after I let myself relax I ended up having a great time. It always seems like you enjoy things more after they are over doesn't it? Its the very frustrating thing about being a person I think! Anyways, I think when I go on another cruise I will spring for a window in my room. Just so so I can know if its morning or not! We got some better pictures of the characters with the professional camera so don't worry our kids don't have the crazy eyes in all the pictures.

1 comments:

Susan said...

I'm jealous - that looks so fun! What a great experience. You didn't get sea-sick? I'd be worried going on a cruise while prego!