Monday, October 5, 2009

Disney Cruise

Our amazing trip started with a two day drive to Orlando. We left on Friday at 12 and got to Atlanta around 10. I started to get a little worried when our first stop was Desoto Co. but things seemed to get better after we hit Tupelo. People who live around here will now about 3 weeks ago it rained everday for like a week and it did not let up to get us to our hotel. The next day, we left Atl around 9 and arrived in sunny Orlando about 5. Thanks to Catherine we found a great deal on a hotel across the street from Downtown Disney. Here's a pictures of us enjoying Downtwon Disney.


Sunday morning we reached the ship terminal. Now, going on during this time Annie had been expierencing some diaherra. She had been fine all day Saturday but got sick minutes before we go on the boat. But I said forget it. We made it this far, we aren't stopping now. Later that night when she started running a fever I thought maybe we had a made a mistake. Needless to say many prayers were said that day. None the less, Here is us with Mickey Mouse. As you can see Claire (or can't see) she really likes when strangers take her picture. So , most of our family photos with characters involve the back of her head. There are more pictures to come. I just didnt feel like uploading them all. So stay tuned for part two....

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That looks really fun! I hope I can take my kids on something like that someday!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Holy Moly I really want to go on one of those disney cruises! they look so fun...

erin said...

Ooooh, it looks like fun! I can't wait to see more pics! Welcome back!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

The pictures take you right back, don't they? Looks like you guys had a blast. I still haven't heard about everything in detail. Starbucks?