Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mom,Where does the baby grow?

Now some people might think we are crazy for wanting another baby but I mean take a look at Annie, she's got ice cream on her face, she is wearing both a glove and a fire hat, and she's got a toy. If that doesn't make you smile then I just can't help you!

So yes, its true we are expecting Mini Wheat 3 in March. Now, the kids are fascinated about how the baby grows and how it comes out, etc... WOW... when I had Annie Claire was one so she didn't care at all. Today, Claire asked to feed me goldfish so that the baby could have some. She's pretty smart. Also, they really seem to understand where the baby grow as you can see below. Pray for our family as we prepare for the Trifecta!

7 comments:

Christina MC said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! I am so happy for you guys. Me you and Shauna must be all drinking the same water. S and I are due the end of Feb so you're not to far behind. I hope you are feeling well.

Rachel said...

Congrats!!! I am due in March too! I am excited to hear your adventure through this!
I love you!

Susan said...

Congratulations! I love the Goldfish story - so cute!!!

Dani said...

um excuse me you forgot to give me credit for your pregnant-ness. Remember drinking my water? :)

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Yahooooooo! Three kids is AWESOME!! I mean, once you get used to the fact that you will never, ever, never ever ever ever have time to yourself again!!
Yea for little Mini Wheat!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Yay for 2010! Tell Claire to feed the baby some beni's!

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh! Whaahoo! I am so excited for you guys! And you arn't crazy, Annie and Clair are adorible! Congradulations!!!