Friday, August 14, 2009

When Good Ideas Go Bad

Claire Turned 4 on August 7! Hip Hip Hooray! I love my sweet girl!
This is my good idea gone bad. So ya know when your watching an infomercial and your like I need that. Well this is not the BIG TOP Cupcake but something I bought off ebay for half the the price. I think I need some practice on filling the to pans. Obviously, it was a little off.
Claire was still happy about it but sadly this cake doesn't travel well so it ended up upside down on my feet. Needless to say, she had a pink round cake instead by the end of the day. O well!

3 comments:

Dani said...

no, you did good! You just needed to cut the top off of both cakes before you put them together, and put frosting between the two to hold them together! good job!

erin said...

It's cute, and Danielle is right. If you freeze them first it's easier to cut the tops off and frost too! What a fun cake!
I just got the invite and I'm so excited to come to her party!!!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

It looks like it would taste good. Can't wait for the party!