Friday, January 23, 2009

I don't have any thing exceptional to post about so I thought I would just do some journaling on here about the girls.

Okay- Claire is 3. She is still shy but not even half as bad as she used to be! I used to be super worried/annoyed about everyone asking me if she was shy or not! She has grown into quite the little child. Some of her favorite activites are the following: baby dolls (still!), she has also graduated to Barbies, she still has an amazing ability to recoginze letters--- I really think I could have her reading a little bit by the next school year, she loves to go to ballet and play with friends, she is ready to start going to pre-school 3 days a week. Some of the cutest things she says right now are : yours (she says it funny like "oars") and I love everyone better than my family ( i think she means the opposite of that), and mom tell me about when I was baby... Her favorite foods are PB and J, chicken nuggets (NO ketchup), pizza, SWEETS, fruit (only certain kinds)

Annie- 2 ... Annie was never shy! What I love about her is that she can light up people's faces right away with her happiness. Leaving preschool she is always saying GOODBYE Friends! The teachers laugh everytime! She can also silence a room with her fits! She is more like me! She grew into being a daddy's girl when she turned about 1 and 1/2. Annie's favorite activites are: stealing Claire's toys, Little people, painting, asking for snacks, annie plays with all kinds of toys- I couldn't really say what she likes the best though. Her current best freind is Savannah Klepko. She is "engaged" in my mind to Max Jonkman! She likes to be more rowdy than Claire and she is more likely to get hurt ! She loves her Grandpa! Her favorite foods are: PB and J, spaghetti, chicken nuggets with Ketchup, fruit cups, fruit snacks, suckers, Annie is willing to try more food than Claire but still sticks to her favorites. She says a lot of words and mostly ask for what she needs but still has some fits. Annie academic skill are getting there. I need to work with her more! Good thing I will have 3 more years till she is in K!


Sometimes I think they are growing a little faster than I thought they would! Also, Why can't I remember the last like 3 years?!!!!!

1 comments:

Christina MC said...

Klepco, whose kid is she? Any of the Klepco boys I knew?