Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Annie's First Hair Cut!

Annie's hair was beginning to get a little mulletish (that's a word right) so, I decided she need a little trim in the back but I didn't dare try it myself! So I called on the help of the trusted hair Stylist "Stine". Annie really liked it!
Claire was just happy it wasn't her! She has yet to have a haircut! Her hair grew in a more evenly so I haven't wanted to cut it. I am considering talking her into a trim this summer though.!

Thanks Christine! We love your mad skills at hair cutting and bowling!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Where is the after shot to show off her new cuteness?? I'm honored I could remove the mullett!! Bowling anyone?

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

You look great, Annie! I miss the mullet already. And the Thomas sticker book.