Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This One is for Rachel....

So my best friend from when I was like 11 wanted to see some pictures of my side of the family. We used to play together with her family every Sunday. Our parents would play games and we would have a blast doing crazy stuff! The Martins had a kid that was the same age as each one of my siblings and couple extra too. It was pretty much awesome!
Okay- This Levi- Elder Fearnley right now. I took picture of his picture. He is serving in Oakland, CA. He will be home July 2009.
Grandpa and Annie are BFF! Sometime she calls him PAPA... and she always cries when he leaves.

This is Mom and Vance just had to get into the picture too!
Shelby -13 Claire-3
Vance-23
Jay -15 (right?)
Thomas-17 He thought he was too cool for this! ( He might be right).

Okay Rachel your turn!! :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OH.MY.GOSH.
Everybody is so OLD!!!! I can not believe it!!! hahahahah I am seriously in shock!!! WOW, I love that I get to be frieds (e-friends) with you again! I can't believe JAy! he was just a baby when we moved, well maybe 2ish!!!

That is funny, my kids call my dad Papa too!

Okay, I will post pics of my family for you! Soon! I will make them pose for pictures over Thanksgiving!

I love you! I am so gla we reconnected!!!!! Seriously!

p.s. I was looking through old journals a couple of weekends ago for YW's and I found one from when we lived in Tenn. it was sooo fuinny, I wrote some funny stuff we did... I will have to find it again and share it with you.

Staci said...

Hi it's Staci (Rachel's big sister). Love your blog and all the family pics. I saw you a few years back. You and your family look great. Happy Holidays!!!