Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Love my kid.. ..But....

Ahh.. Annie.... those who know her well will understand...... Today is Wed., yes, only Wed. but let me fill you in on a couple of things this week:

1. Sunday night- Annie took her diaper off in the middle of night and peed her bed. So, at about 3 a.m. I hear screaming coming from the girls room... Annie decided she did not want to sleep in her apparnetly wet bed and got into bed with Claire and apparently peed in there too. I love that girl.

2. Monday while I thought I was getting away with a little time on the computer I realize I hear some scrapping sounds coming from the living room.... Annie has colored purple crayon over the whole back wall behind our couch.

3. Tuesday- Some how one crayon must have got left behind because the next night while making dinner I hear the same familiar straches and I think uh that's werid..... o yes she she found the straggler crayon and colored another wall with blue ( i mean she couldn't have picked tan or something) then whilst cleaning this batch of crayon off the wall with the blow dryer(melts the wax) I hear the awful sound of a balloon being pushed into the fan... which then the cord tangles and I have to stop the fan and try to get it out.

4. Today-I give her a cup of milk well actually its in one of those minature water bottle type bottle... she takes it into the other room shakes it up and then continues to shake it until milk is flying everywhere while I stand there helpless....

Lastly, today while at Kroger I handed her my driver's lisc. and now it has gone missing. I'm pretty sure she lost it! It has yet to be found....

It's Hard not to love this face:

6 comments:

jewly said...

I Love Annie too. She is here to keep you on your toes.

Laura said...

Always an adventure with kids. A few weeks ago, I had a lapse in judgement and gave baby Derrick a sippy cup full of Sprite. He figured out pretty quickly that you can cover the top, shake it and the carbonation will cause the Sprite to spray from one end of the car to the other... while your mom is driving. Good times.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

She's awesome. What's she gonna do tomorrow? he he...

Susan said...

Oh what a relief! I thought I was the only one who had to completely BAN crayons in our house! Last week it was crayon on the TV, carpet, her jeans, the car window, and the hallway wall! No more crayons. We're simply a "Color Wonder" family now!

erin said...

Oh Val! Annie is adorable, but I'm sure she keeps you busy busy!!! We sure miss you!

Christine said...

Her and Morgan should hang out together. We just re-painted the smiley faces off the walls. The crayons are hidden high and come out at church and a few other special occasions!