Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Annie the Fugi Turns Two


Girly Cars! Polly Pocket Style. Annie loves playing with the cars in Nursery but I refused to buy her any unless they were cute and girly. I found these at Tues. Morning. They are sparkly Polly Pocket cars! Sweet!
A Few Monkeys!



Getting Ready to blow her candles out!

Annie celebrated the big 2 this Saturday. We celebrated at Grandma's house. I still can't help but think she is my miracle baby. She was born with underdeveloped lungs and pneumonia. Although her recovery was always certain, I never can forget the fear I felt when she didn't come home from the hospital with me. I thank God everyday she is healthy and happy. She has been blessed with the best big sister in the whole world too! Who else but Claire could put up with a little sister like Annie! I love you both very much!

Also, Fugi is nickname Jed and I gave her when she was about 7 months old. We always call Claire- Bear or ClaireBear but we didn't have a good nickname for Annie.... Jed said on his mission he knew this kid whose parents called him Fugi .. he didn't know why but thought it was funny. Now, when Annie does crazy stuff we say things like Annie is such a Fuge. or Annie the Fugi Yamma... Anyways thought that was something fun to add!

6 comments:

jewly said...

Happy Birthday Annie or Nana.

erin said...

Happy Birthday Annie!!! Can't wait to see you next month!!!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Happy Birthday Fuji! That kid is freakin' adorable! Kinda like the Tina Turner hair.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Okay, so I thought it was Annie the Fungi, like Fun-guy, and now THAT was funny. but your way is cuter. Happy Birthday!

Rachel said...

Awe! Happy Birthday!

p.s. I want to see more pics of your family... the Fearnleys..

Christina MC said...

Happy Bday-how fun to celebrate your miracle baby. Also E is only 21 months and is already 34 inches or so and weighs at least 27 pounds.I have an amazon baby!