Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Claire

Opening Presents at Family Party

Wow!
Smile Oma! Annie waited very paintently before she proceeded to steal all of Claire's gifts.
Morning of Friend Princess Party... Nightgown was a MUST.
Pink Cupcakes and Icing!
Kids love this bar in our playroom... they think it is a jungle gym.
It takes two Grandma's to put some of decorations together... (apparently)
Huggin Cuzins

I decided after looking at several people who children's birthday's were after my child's that it was time to give Claire her shinning moment.

Claire turned 3 on August 7. I have found that it's hard to explain my children in just a few words. So, i guess what I'm saying is that I don't know if I could describe her the right way. She has definitely never given me alot of problems... although I do wish we could get the kid to stay asleep in her bed instead of on the floor by the door. But, she's just happy, bright, and content. I'm excited that she has begun to express interest in things such as ballet, that help her personality shine.


So here's to the party girl.... She had two parties. One with her church girl friends and another one a couple days later with all her aunts, uncles, grandparents (minus Pa Pa who hadn't quite made it back from ATL) She sure is lukcy! We love that lil Girl!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Awe!!! Happy Birthday! I think Vance was at my parents house the day she was born, (or close to the day she was born) How do I remember that? I dont know, I just remember being jealous because I was HUGE and preggo!

ANywasy SHe is beautiful and I hope someday to meet both of your girls. and See you again!!!!

Love ya!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Can you believe our big girls are 3? Looks like Claire had many days of celebration like Callie. How was the first day of school?

jewly said...

Happy Birthday again Claire. Saige had a blast at your party.

erin said...

Happy Birthday Claire!!! I remember when we went to Chick Fil A for her 2nd birthday!!! I can't believe she's 3!!! They grow up too fast!