Saturday, August 2, 2008

5 Embrassing Songs

Okay-before I start this... I just moved... like last weekend and for some reason it takes an entire week to get phone service moved to a new house... so I'm really behind..so keep checking soon for more!





Okay I thought this was cute tag! Thanks Tracy and yours was sooo funny!






1. Ace of Base- I Saw the Sign. Yes, I was 11 and that was COOL. I mean totally... Me and my freind Rachel used to sing pretty much the entire Ace of Base album together all the time.





2. Also around the age of 11-13, I had a Celine Dione CD of which I knew ALL the words i mean ALL the words. I can't think of any of the top of my head but I really liked that CD. However, now, I can barely stand her because of the Titanc.. Sorry girls... that moive is the worst.





3. Amy Grant- BABY Baby ... the stars are shining for you and just like I know that they adore you stop for a mintue baby I'm so glad that your mine and ever since the day you put my heart in motion ...Baby I realized that I just can't get enough of you...





4. When I was 12, i got a stereo with a cd player and one of the cd's that I got with was a Aladdian soundtrack Cd... I used to listen to it all the time and dance! What a geek!





5. Lastly, I really like Tom Petty. I'm not really sure if that's embrassing or not but... I mean ever since I can like remember ..... I just think it's werid.

Okay ....I tag.... Sarah Moore!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Ace of Base - wow! I used to sing "I Saw the Sign" at the top of my lungs while jumping on my bed. It's funny how some songs can totally take you back that nothing else can!

Rachel said...

I swa the sign and it opened up my eyes....

I loved this post! It was so fun remembering those times!!!

Congrats on the move, I want to see pics.

jewly said...

Hey I still listen to Celin Dion. I even saw her Vegas show and it was awesome! I too liked ace of bace.