Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release Party

Apparently, you could wear prom attire as in the ending of Twilight, Shelby and I were not aware of this.
The Fearnley Girls-Shelby, Valorie, Brooke (cousin)
We were letter C. We only had to wait about 20 min.!!
This was the station where you could get your nails painted, put glitter in your hair, etc. I opted for some pink streaks and so did Shelby.
Overall, we had fun and I didn't have to wait too long in line! It took me about 5 days to finish the whole thing. I won't give you a detailed book review...thats what book club is for right!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Were you at the Barnes and Noble in Collierville? I was!
We won the costume contest, and were 1st in line! I will post pics after we get internet at our house!

love~

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

I'm officially jealous. If there's a 5th book, let's wear our wedding gowns, k? Do you think Jacob's ever had to "go indian" on anybody?

Christina MC said...

I don't know how I did it but I read it in 2 days and was still able to make dinner one of the nights.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

I went with a buncha crazies to the barnes and noble here in Madison! We didn't know it was a prom night either, but man, some of the girls out here were decked out! one even wore a brace like she had broken her leg (or, er, maybe she actually had). I got a team Jacob pin and got a lota dirty looks.

Umm, it only took me one day to finish the book. Were you taking care of your kids instead of reading?