Thursday, July 10, 2008

For Free

Okay, some of you know some of you don't ... We are moving... Yes, a whole 5 miles (if that) away. We are going to have A REAL House with a yard and everything.... Right now I am slowly picking through things and trying to begin the "packing" process... Does anyone want a George Formean Grill (small counter size) or a knife block thingy (w/ the knives of course).... Maybe you know family who needs these things! I'm not really selling them but if you want to give me 5 bucks for them.. thats fine! Let me know.. you can Facebook me or email me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My brother might want the george foreman...ill ask him!
love~

Alicia said...

Congrats on the house! That's great...staying in the ward, I assume? Sounds like your Rock Band-ing is a little crazy! I guess I'll have to find out what those phrases mean...