Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have been very busy the last 2 weeks ...I'm behind on all the pictures and stuff that I wanted to post...so I'll do my best with what time I have. Lately, I never seem to have my camera at the right time for example-- The 4th of July, or last night at my mom's house watching the kids do sparklers, or on Saturday when we took the kids to Home Depot and ended up going to this thing called Kids Corner where they both got orange aprons and made a bird house. Annie especially liked banging the hammer on the table! Yea! so here some pictures of other stuff we have been doing the last two weeks!

This is peek-a-boo with Opa.

These Pics are a few of us going to celebrate our freind Liza's Birthday! We love them soo much and don't get to see them as much as we used to! The kids started off happy. We went to Bahama Breeze and they felt right at home while we waited! My eyes are weird in this pic but Liza looks great ...her ego is prego with #3... YIKES! Thats her hubbie, John, in the background!This is Annie in an adorable visor she came home with from school. They had a 4th of July parade of which I also have no pictures.

Annie can't stop putting her foot in Jed's mouth after church yesterday! It was so cute!

Also,,, P.S. Thanks Jewly for helping figure out why I couldn't see my pictures.. seriously I would have spent like forever trying to fix that! Compose DUH!

0 comments: