Friday, March 14, 2008

Old Friends


Today was an awesome day!! We had an old friend over. Most of you know Bri...She came to visit us this morning, along with our regular visitor, Jackson. That's right, I took care of four kids by myself!! And honestly they were so good! Everyone got along... I think they ate all the Ritz crackers and peanut butter in the house but other than that it was great. However, I do not think that I would like to have four little kids at home as a permanent part of life. I was quite outnumbered. I felt like a giant!!:) Well, Bri, We will miss you but, here's a few pics to remind you of us!!

MILK BREAK

1 comments:

erin said...

Thank you so much for watching Bri! 4 kids at one time? You're crazy! I sure hope Bri doesn't get your girls sick! I'm glad she was able to see you, but sad I wasn't there!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!