Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter and Birthdays










I'm a little behind on posting the Easter pics. We had a good one. I really enjoyed hearing parts of the talk by Bruce R. McConkie. It is a powerful witness about Jesus Christ and the power of the Resurrection. If you haven't read it ... then I would encourage you to do so!

The girls enjoyed doing multiple egg hunts this year. Annie is not afraid to eat the candy wrapper and all!!! We celebrated Jed' birthday over that same weekend. I surprised him by taking him to Range USA and putting up with the shooting range for a couple of hours. Thanks to all the family members for keeping it a secret.

1 comments:

jewly said...

Where are the pictures from last night? Your Easter pictures are very cute. I didn't take a picture of my girls in thier dresses.