Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Myrtle Beach (and other reasons I haven't been blogging)

Since, I always upload my pictures backwards. I guess I'll take you on the trip backwards as well. Okay so this is day 5. Monday. That day the boys went and played the World Tour Golf Course and the girls went shopping. That night we did the special beach pictures. In the rain, and wind, and kids were screaming (okay just Claire was screaming) these are a few we took with my camera then the professional got there and thats when all hell really let loose. (more pictures to come on that). Missing the the big group shot is my Levi's finance Jenn and Vance's girlfriend Rebekkah. (more pictures of that to come too)

Day 4- Beach all day. Seafood Buffet at Night. Best crab legs EVER!
Lucy is not a fan of the beach.
Day 3- Children's Muesuem and Date Night. (not pictured) but we went to a the Flying Fish.


Day 2- Beach in the morning/Ripley's Aquarium in the afternoon
Day One- Quick Beach trip and then Cirqu de Sole type show (not pictured!) and then Boardwalk on the Beach and a Bennihanna type restaurant (not as good though.. but funner chefs)
My cutie baby on a plane! Day 0 ( boo for travel days but yea for Travel T Tyedie style!)

Also as soon as we got back we had

1. Swimming Lessons everyday ( YES THEY SWIM!!!!) so awesome
2. Helped with going away party for my brother Thomas. He is going on a two year Mission to Chile. Going to miss him crazy bad!

0 comments: