Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Love you Jed!! Even if your 30!!




For the actual real day of Jed's birthday, we didn't do much except have our photos taken by the amazing Linda Prows. But little did Jed know that his mom, sister, and I had been planning a surprise party for the 27th of March. It was pulled off to perfection! His dad turned 60 on March 17th so the party was in honor of both wonderful men! He was totally surprised and didn't suspect anything till we got to the parking lot at which point he just said How did you pull this off? I'm very very sneaky! I'm hoping to share the slideshow I prepared for them if I can figure out how to share it on the internet!

3 comments:

erin said...

What a good wife you are!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

hee hee, you're next!

Lavada said...

I haven't stressed over anything like that in a long time. I wasn't sure we could pull it off but we did. Thank you Val for thinking of it. I would never have done it on my own. It was the best!