Friday, December 4, 2009

ME 2

Last night, we were talking to Clarie about her future ( as you do with your 4 year olds all the time right), and we have been trying to decide if we will send her to Kindergarten next year. She will be techinally old enough but... I had my doubts as to her size and overall ability to function in a school setting. After talking to her preschool teachers, they agreed that being the smallest and the youngest would most likely be a difficult path for my sweet girl. So, all that being said, she will most likely be doing another year of preschool next year. But anways, as Jed and I were getting her feelings on this..... she responded with quite the attitude: " I just want to be a princess and do nothing all day" AMEN Sister! I guess I have done something right.....

2 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

That girl is in touch with her inner diva...

Susan said...

HaHa! Love it. Me too, Claire!