Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sorry to Skip to Chirstmas

I just wanted to say. No, I'm not listening to The River nor do I have any Christmas things out yet, but I wanted to change my blog. I am also lazy and decided to go ahead and go with Christmas so I don't have to change it for awhile. Also, speaking of Christmas, I need all the true bakers to tell me what kind of mixer I should get this year. All I ever owned is hand mixer so I am excited that Santa thought I should get a good mixer this year. So, I want to hear from you , especially if you have a brand like Bosh or Kitchen-Aid.

6 comments:

Eliza said...

Kitchen Aid all the way! I couldn't live without mine. Seriously.

Christine said...

Kitchen Aid is the bomb! You may get kicked out of the sister hood with out one.

Rachel said...

If you want to make your own whole wheat bread, you have to have a bocsh. Other than that I think a Kitchen aide is fine for every day baking needs. It is just not strong enough to knead the whole wheat bread.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

CHRISTMAS!!! Shame on you. Those poor under appreciated thanksgiving elves....

honey, I just use a wood spoon.

Dani said...

Bosch, for sure. That's what I have and I make SO MANY THINGS with it. Plus a kitchen aid has to stand on your counter and take up MORE space! :) And a Bosch mixes better and has a longer life.

Sara said...

bosch ALL THE WAY!!! I know everyone has a kitchenaid, and they are all shiny, but I grew up with a bosch and I want one soooo bad. They are SOOO much easier to use, they don't have that HUGE top thingy in your way, and they have sweet attachments for to use as a slicer (for veggies for a salad, and grating cheese), and a blender (I never even knew they made regular blenders until I moved out of the house), and you can do all the other stuff like make bread and cookies and mix stuff, they are the best!!!