Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Elves and 2008


Wow. That is all I can say about the last couple of days. We have partied hard the last couple of days! We have done alot of fun stuff including but not limited to the following: Enchanted Forrest, minor medical for my ear and then another trip a few days later, Christmas eve movie marathon, Christmas Day which involves driving between Millington and Germantown at least twice., practicing our Rock Band skills, shopping with Oma, playing the Wii with freinds, preparing a lesson/or talk each for the following Sunday, exchanging and/or returning gifts.....

I don't think the kids have gone to bed before 9:00 for like 5 straight days! I love it though! and I will miss every mintue of it until next year! Luckly we have some good new years eve plans to look forward to! Now enjoy the pictures!


1 comments:

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Callie and Claire looke kinda like you and me with our height difference. The Enchanted Forest was awesome. My favorite part was leaving and the ride home. She said book!