Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our House in the Middle of the Street.....


I need help! What should I put on the top shelves? They are empty now..
Card table still serving as kitchen table till something comes along.
Half bath downstairs
Living room... View 1
Living room view 2
Backyard- yes there is a basketball goal out there... why I don't know.. Hey Eric aren't you supposed to come get this!?:)
Playroom... this is only half of it.. it's hard to take pics of a whole room.
other bedroom..
Our backroom downstairs we are going to use it as a craft/guitar room.
Dining room... we are thinking about during into something else though
Kitchen
The Girls share a bedroom. We painted it pink--- BARBIE pink
Yes, that's claire's mattress on the floor but don't worry she sleeps in it now!!! Don't ask me what happened ... I don't want to jinx it!
Our Bedroom.... yes,, our bed is on the floor and might be for awhile... gives me something to look forward to..
Our bathroom... yes you can come over and borrow the tub! Not pictured is the other side of the bathroom which is where my sink is.


Not pictured is the Landry room.. Boring! and the upstairs bathroom that is a total mess.. we had the wall paper removed and we have not yet painted that room.

Hope you enjoy! Come and visit us any time! And I KNOW you like this song!

7 comments:

Christine said...

thanks for the tour! I'd love to see it in person someime.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

That a beautiful home you guys. You're brave to give us a photo tour. There's no way I'm letting anyone in my house with a camera. Hit this link for an idea of what you can do with your top shelf. I thought it would brighten your day.

http://lovelylisting.blogspot.com/2008/09/tip-toe.html

(sorry there was a typo in my first posted comment)

jewly said...

Savannah is right next to me dancing. She likes the song. That is a pink room! We love the new house and are excited for your family and a little jelous.

erin said...

You've done a great job! Especially on the kitchen! It's come a long way since I last saw it! I'm so happy for you! What a great home with lots of room!

Christina MC said...

I'm so glad you guys got a house. We did too. I should post some pictures this weekend.

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Your house is so cute! Love the pink. Which room is Myra's?