Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Grand Entrance



I think the pictures really tell it all... So driver's beware... There is a Median at Howard-McVay Park! I'm just glad Christine is the only person who actually witnessed the actual running over of the median..... Where as as Jamie, Jewly, and Cat just drove past with shocked and slightly amused faces.... Thanks goodness for the nice men who stopped and helped me! One of them told me I was the mother of world...WOW! What a compliment!

Also.. I need a new song... (any suggestions)

4 comments:

jewly said...

Yes you do need a new song. That was pretty funny(I mean sad) and I am a little bumed I wasn't there to witness it.

Susan said...

Yikes! I think it's so funny that you thought to get out of the car and take pictures! I would've been too busy swearing in my mind. :)

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

That was awesome! Wait, where's the median?

Christine said...

Everytime I drive by the park now I have a good laugh! Thanks for the memory.