Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Valentine's Fairy?

Okay, So when i was kid we used to get something called the Valentine's fairy. Apparently, this is not the case with all families so I thought I would share it with you. So basically what happened is my dad would but stuff at the front door, ring the door bell, and then run away like crazy... then we would all run to the door and there would be candy and a small gift. After a couple of years, I began to notice that my dad was always curiously missing from the first few moments of this event.. Needless to say this year we will be trying the Valentine's fairy!! Jed, get your running shoes ready!!

1 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

That is awesome! My mom once got mixed up and left us Easter baskets from the Easter-bunny-fairy. My Dad still gives each of us a Valentines' treat eachyear- he tried to get out of it this year, but I pouted and told him that he had to do this forever- he even has to arrange for someone to bring me Valentines on his behalf after he's dead and gone!