Monday, February 18, 2008

My Wedding


We were married in the Memphis, Tennessee Temple. For those you who might not be familiar with where that is,, its in the Bartlett area. You can learn more about Temples and my faith Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints at www.lds.org.
I had a few requests from people about seeing some wedding photos. I think my mom has most of them on CD but I had a few of the negatives laying around. So here we are, We were married on May 17, 2003. Holy crap.. yes, that means I've been married almost 5 years.!

3 comments:

erin said...

I have to admit that I find myself checking your blog often so I can listen to the first song! :) Brianna also LOVES to look at Claire and Annie and watch the video of them!
Oh, and my parents did the Valentine Fairy thing for awhile too, I loved it!

Christina MC said...

You look beautiful in a wedding dress and Jed is so handsome in his tux.
ps. I'll be in Memphis in July, so we'll have to introduce our girls!

Tracy & Joe said...

Awe! I can't believe it's been 5 years that ya'll have been married!! Your pictures are sooo pretty!! Happy stalking!! haha