Thursday, May 16, 2013

10 Years.... My Top Ten Highlights.....

Claire's Blessing 2005

 Where did these kids go!? 2007
 Disney Cruise 2009
 College Grads 2006
 A Family of 5-2010
 Best 4 kids ever
 Just the 4 of us. 2007
 Just Married!!!!!! 2003
1. Leaving the Memphis Temple together after our wedding heading to our wedding luncheon and thinking... Uh... I don't feel any different but we are MARRIED!!!

2.  First time I tried to make spaghetti (as our first meal) and realized we didn't own a can opener. So I had to call my grandparents who lived close by and borrow one.

3. Our First Condo with our sweet puppy Max.  How simple our life was then.!!

4. The first positive pregnancy test!!!

5. You losing your first job and how sacred we were! Amazing now how that one thing set us up for the great job we have now.

6. The second positive pregnancy test.  

7.  Leaving our Germantown condo behind for house with a yard.

8. Driving 14 hours to Orlando to take our 2 cuties on Disney Cruise

9. The third positive pregnancy test. < Insert Lucy here.>

10.  The 4th positive pregnancy test. < Insert Uh-oh here and then insert my sweet baby love Rex>


0 comments: