Friday, September 23, 2011

10 Year Reflections





Senior Photo. July 2000


This weekend I am going to a football game to celebrate 10 years since I graduated High School.

For me, ten years is marks many important events in my life and I thought I'd share with you.(or my mom who may be the only person reading this;)

1. May 2001- The sweetest baby I've ever seen came to earth. I got to know her for two days. What a joy! She turned 10 this year. AMAZING!

2. Aug. 2001- I met Jed Wheatley. NUFF Said!

3. Sep. 2001- September 11, 2001. In a dorm room, headed to class..... watched tv for hours. What a different place the world has been since then.

So much changed so quickly for me in a few months......those events shaped the next 10 years I've had thus far and they have been my favorite thus far.

Tonight, I'll run into old friends , I wonder if for them.... so much has happened in 10 years.? (other than come on, lets be honest, I hope some people got fat... like really fat...)

Also here's a few pics just for the heck of it! ( see above!)

3 comments:

Dani said...

K so this post made me cry. I love you so much cousin

Unknown said...

I know, me too!
So glad to see yall Friday...and glad I get to see you more often than that. Your strength is always an encouragement!
love~

Mom said...

Yes, your mom did read it and she loves you more than life, although those 3 little girls on the slide are running neck and neck. You are my strength and my example and I did cry when reading this and remembering. I am so proud of all you have done in 10years and the woman you are and am looking forward to more. So thankful to my Father in Heaven that He sent me you. Love, mom