Saturday, March 27, 2010

Adjustment Period...

Just a little update on us...

So far my girls have:
1.Cut their own hair
2. smashed playdough in the carpet
3. poured out an entire bag of chips while mommy was napping
4. clogged the toilet with toilet paper
5. Cut a hole in one of those balls full of little tiny beads

You can also guess the Fugi is responsible for most of these. Although Clarie did tell a pretty good lie about how her hair got cut, and later we found the hair in her shoe because she was hiding it from me. At least she just gave herself a trim and not bangs.
Lucy is doing well. She eats alot!! Also she poops alot!! But these things are all fun I have in my day! I'm looking forward to the day when we can debut as a family of 5 somewhere. Hold on world... We're coming....

4 comments:

Christina MC said...

love love love the new family photo

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Haha- so did all that happen in one day? sounds pretty standard...

love the family picture

Sara said...

wow! um, so that blog was great birth control. no but really, your girls look adorable:)

Jenn said...

I want to know the lie!! This ought to be good!!! I love your family! Just made me smile!!!