Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just Because I haven't posted in a while...

I've seen a few people do this and because I need to amuse myself.. Here's our life interview style:

Q: So, Valorie, is it true that being nine months pregnant is the most uncomfortable thing ever?

A: Yes, Yes it is.

Q: Is it also true that you finally figured out you could lock your girls closet door and keep Annie from getting all the clothes out?

A: Yes, you would think I would have noticed this earlier but I did not.

Q: When is that baby due again cause I know people are always asking you?

A: March 12.

Q: I've heard your husband's birthday is coming up how old will he be again?

A: His Birthday is March 20 and he'll be 30..... hahahahaha

Q: Have you read any good books lately?

A: yes, thats all fat pregnant people do. Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief and book no. 1 of Fablehaven

Q: Do you actually think people are still reading this?

A: I really don't know.

Q: Are your girls super excited about a new baby?

A: What do you think!?!!

5 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

HAHA! People DO still read this. March 12th!! almost there!!

Rachel said...

I read this! I love keeping up with your family!~

I wish my closet doors had locks!!!

erin said...

I'm excited about your baby too!!! Hang in there..only a few weeks left! Did you ever get the nursing cover I sent via Chad?

Lavada said...

I always check this blog when I'm bored. About 8 times a week. Love check in on you.

Sara said...

did you like the percy jackson book? I've been thinking about reading it. Congrats on your new baby, I love the name!