Thursday, June 12, 2008

Girl's Camp


I got the JOY of going to Girl's Camp again this year! I had a really great time! Going as a leader is so much more fun than going as girl! It was VERY hot this year... with no A/C but I survived with almost no bug bites! Each night I slept on the top bunk and it was HOT... I was hoping Girl's camp would be a chance for me to reflect and have some "me" time, instead I stayed up way too late, poured water on people, and ate I'm talking about Tons of candy! I was so impressed with these young girls because of their great love for God and Jesus Christ. They can teach us all so much about the power of faith in the simple and small things.


My mom the expert camper! Also, Celeste and I pictured below as Twins for Twin Day.

this table is why I ate alot of candy. Thanks Celeste! Best Roomie EVER!


Girls make fire!!




ME- Being Hot and Dumb.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I just got called to the YW presidency, so I might have to go this year. And do you live near your mom?
Talk to you soon.
Rach

Sarah (and a few others) said...

AAAAAAUUUUUGGHH!!!! I MISS YOUNG WOMEN'S!!!!!!!!!!! I really, really, really, insanely wish I could have been there.